The iPhone development industry is currently in huge demand. With smartphones expecting to grow up to 10% in the year 2010, the demand for application developers will grow as well. Right now is the best time to own an iPhone development company, but owning the company is half the battle of making it a lucrative business. It is important to find new clients, market to new ones, and gain referrals from previous satisfied clients.
How To Gain New Clients:
1. One of the best ways to gain new clients is to network with the iPhone development community. Post on forums that are related to this type of development, and post your resume in areas you feel potential clients may be looking. A lot of times, iPhone development forums have areas in which people post projects to find developers and for developers to post their resume.
2. Create quality applications that gain attention. For example, when a successful app is released, people notice this and buy this application. This can lead to exposure of your development company and increased interest from people looking to have similar applications made. This builds your resume, exposes your company to clients, and potentially can increase your revenue through app sales.
3. Become a expect in the area of iPhone development. This means to write articles, comment on blogs, and answer questions on forums about design concepts. Showcase your work and let others know that you have extremely familiar and talented in this type of development.
4. Treat every client as if they could lead to potentially 10 new clients. If you have this attitude, then you will create work that you are proud of and your clients will be extremely happy as well. Keep lines of communication open at all times and respond to your client in any way he or she may need. This will ensure that you will leave then satisfied and keep them coming back for their iPhone development needs. Also, ask for a review of your services or add a testimonial page on your company website.
5. Search freelance websites for new projects. There are tons out there such as GetaFreelancer, Elance, or PhoneFreelancer. I recommend PhoneFreelancer because they are a freelance website specifically for phone development projects, allowing you to find more lucrative and fun projects.
Finding new clients for your iPhone development company can be an easy task, it is just important that you stay focused and target your marketing efforts in effective areas. Network with others, create quality work, and market your company in areas people are looking for developers. If you do all of this, then your iPhone development company will gain the exposure you need to find potential new clients.