Marketing Podcast with Robert Glazer
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Bob Glazer. Bob is the Founder and Chairman of the Board of Acceleration Partners, a global partner marketing agency. He is also the Co-founder and Chairman of BrandCycle. He has a new book out called — Moving to Outcomes: Why Partnerships are the Future of Marketing.
Marketers today have a choice. They can keep doubling down on advertising with the digital goliaths of today or begin to diversify and invest in other marketing channels, with an eye toward the future. In this episode, I talk with the Founder and Chairman of Acceleration Partners, Bob Glazer, about why diversifying your marketing strategy with other channels — like partnerships — is the way of the future.
Questions I ask Bob Glazer:
- [1:13] How would you define partnerships, and what are you offering new in the area of partnerships in this book?
- [3:29] Would you say there are different levels of partnerships?
- [5:44] Would you say this is potentially a complete point of view shift for a lot of marketers?
- [6:59] Do you have a limited range of who this methodology could work for or is this something that everyone should be doing?
- [9:14] How do I find partners?
- [12:58] Is there an example case on finding partners that you’d like to go through with us?
- [15:43] How would somebody who is listening to this get started?
- [17:43] What are some of the platforms that people would likely encounter?
- [18:31[ Have you seen examples of service companies doing this? For example, how would a company like yours create a partner?
- [21:32] Where they can find out more about Acceleration Partners as well as pick up a copy of Moving Outcomes?
More About Bob Glazer:
More About Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND